Thursday, March 31, 2011

3 sleeps till Berwick Camp!!

Hello Room 9! I hope your packing goes well this weekend! Great to see everyone with their jackets, hats and thermals at school for me to check today. I think we might need them... but let's all have fingers crossed for some sunshine next week...

Here are some last minute reminders for you, get in touch if you have any questions. Have a great weekend and make sure you get lots of sleep!! See you on Monday raring to go woohoo!!

- Secret friend pressie (wrapped and with name on it)

- Gear for Amazing Race

- Ball outfit – Black/White

- Bunkroom decorations

- Camp concert gear

- Baking

- Lots warm gear and a great attitude!!!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I loved Berwick Camp so much! Can't wait until monday so we can see the pic's!

Josh said...

the funniest moment for me was when me & Henri did the Pi song during the camp concert